Had Sex In A Massage Parlor With Condom

I had intercourse with a masseuse in a massage parlor-  this was the first time for me to ever have sex before.  The woman brought out her own condom and applied it on my penis using her mouth, , then gave oral sex.  Afterwards, she sat on top of me for about two minutes.  I ejaculated right after this, and she then got off me and removed the condom after I let her know I had done so.   I'm really worried, as this is the first time I've ever had sex, and it was incredibly stupid to have gone to a sex trade worker.  What are the chances I'm infected with an STD and how long do I need to wait to go to the health department to get tested?
The risk from a one time protected encounter is incredibly low. You really don't have any reason to pursue any work up unless you exhibit any obvious symptoms.  It was protected sex so the risk of most std's is zero.  

grace