Hand job with baby oil STD?
Dear Dr.  On 03/08/08 I recieved a hand job from a massage person with baby oil.  I wore a condom.  She washed her hands afterward, I didn't wash anything and just left.  The next day my urine was darker and I urinated frequently.  Since then, I've had some burning when urinating and my penis tip feels itchy after urinating.  Went to my PCP today and got a urine sceening in the cup.  He said there were 18 puss cells and no bacteria as of yet.  He sent it away to get a culture.  He put me on Cipro for five days.

My questions:  Can I get an STD from the hand job?
Can STD's live on or in the baby oil bottle that she used?
Can I get an STD from the towel that I laid on?
What could this be from the urine test.

Anxious and waiting for the urine culture result.  Thanks for your help.

No, no and no.

This is probably irritation from the baby oil, which shouldn't be used with a condom anyway.

You can't get an std from a hand job or a towel.  I'm guessing this was a professional, as I can't imagine why you would use a condom for a hand job, and I would think the motions of the hand job would remove the condom anyway, but is that why you are freaking out so much?

You also wouldn't get std symtpoms the next day.

AJ