Have slight burning sensation while peeing
A couple of weeks ago I had an unprotected encounter with someone involving brief anal penetration. About a week ago I started to experience a slight burning sensation in my uretha toward the tip of my penis while urinating and the area around my tesicles feels tender. I do not have any discharge from my penis at all and the "burning" sensation comes and goes. I had gonorrea once when I was younger, so I know what that feels like and this isn't even close to that. What other STD's might cause the symptoms I described. I have tested positive in the past for HSV-1 and do experience tingling on the head and one side of my penis from time to time. I have never had a "cold sore" there but have manifested the symptoms of an outbreak including the intense tingling sensation. Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.
Chlamydia could cause this, and you should be tested.

If that is negative, and the symptoms persist, make sure to get follow up with a urologist.

AJ