Help!! Bumps on edge of outside vaginal lips?
So I got these bumps a while ago on the outside of my vaginal lips but they're close to the inside of it. I got them a long time ago and they went away but I keep getting them back all the time. I got another one in the same place a few days ago and about 2 or 3 smaller ones on the inside flaps. They feel like a very hard pimple and are painful. The other day I was having sex with my boyfriend and everything was fine but then all of a sudden my vagina swelled so much and actually pushed him out of me. It's been about 2 days and my vagina is still swollen you couldn't even fit one finger in it. My vagina is not hurting but it is very very swollen and the bumps are painful. I don't think I would have an STD because i have tested negative before so any idea what this could be?? I cant go to my doctor because I feel uncomfortable because she is also my mothers doctor and I'm still at home 17 years old and my mother would go crazy if she knew I had sex. So I can't talk to her about it. I don't have anyone to talk to about this so please help me ASAP!!!! thank you!!!!
Oh and also I had been on the pill for about 2 years for my ovarian cysts but it was making me gain weight so I switched to the nuva ring and was on that for about a year and just switched back to the pill about 3 weeks ago because the nuva ring was unbelievably painful and made it impossible to have sex or anything. And since I switched off of it I've been fine so far until these bumps started occurring. And also now they're very painful and very swollen along with the whole outside and inside of my vagina being swollen beyond belief. HELP PLEASE!!
you need to go and be seen somewhere for these issues. You need properly tested for std's as well as an exam and tested for non-std issues like yeast and bacterial vaginal infections.  

grace