Hemorrhoids?
I am a 37 year old female generally in good health. A couple days ago i noticed some discomfort when sitting down. This was after a 6-hr period of driving too. Maybe 2 days later. I felt around and have 2 small pea-sized bumps (1 is slightly smaller) on the right side of my anys. The larger one is closest to the opening while the smaller one is not as much. They dont hurt or bleed but i feel them. Ive never had hemorrhoids before so im not sure. I havent had sexual intercourse in months but recently was fingered vaginally and anally (maybe some slight vaginal tearing a few days after thatlater as i burned when i peed and was ultra sensative). That was maybe a week or so prior. How do i know if its hemorrhoids without an exam?

hemorrhoids when you touch them , will feel squishy most of the time.  best to be seen and get a proper exam so you know what is going on instead of guessing.

grace