Hepatitis from Asian Massage Parlor?
Yesterday (11/21/09) I had 'manual release' in an asian massage parlor in an inner city, drug-plagued neighborhood (meaning, the clientelle may be more sig.  The masseuse stimulated my anus with her fingers a number of times and then gave me 'manual release'.  I'm now very worried that she could have passed on diseases such as Hepatitis A, B or C, especially because I'm married and have a young son (2 years old).  The main part that worries me is the contact with my anus.  

I tried to assuage my fears with research but ... Hep B and D can be transferred through sweat and saliva (on her hands - either from her own infection or via the infection of a previous customer- & then entering my anus), Hep A could have been transferred from her hands via her doing the same thing to a previous customer (Hep A fecal matter on her hands entering my anus), etc.  I also found a study that showed 22% of asian massage workers in San Francisco to be infected with Hep B.  

Questions: a) Should I get IG or H-BIG shots for me and/or my family?  b) Should I get Hep A and Hep B vaccines for me and my family (my son was never vaccinated against these)?  c) Incubation can last up to 6 months; should I wait until then to get my blood tested?  d) Should I avoid sex with my wife and saliva exchanges (kissing) with my wife and son until 6 months and I find that I'm ok?
you are way over thinking this hand job.

grace
Your wife is going to wonder why you won't kiss her or have sex with her. Are you planning on telling her about the massage parlor? And if you go ahead and just have unprotected sex with her are you going to feel horrible guilt if you pass something on? Is this fair to her?

I'd wait out the 6 months and get fully tested (since Hep can take that long to show up) and never ever cheat again.

Regarding your son- look into the Hep B shot. You should get it for him anyways.