Herpes concern
Last then 3 months of this year, i've had 5 different partners who've performed unprotected oral on me. All protected intercourse of course. I've since regretted those encounters but was going through something for a long time now. They've each assured me they had no cold sores bumps or sores in their mouths or other parts of their bodies but you never know right? And many people, i've heard/read don't really test for herpes 1 or 2 when they test themselves, just for HIV and other stds.

Its been over 2weeks since my last sexual encounter, i've felt some itching down below and there's still these small black and red bumps all around my testicles which i've read to be blood vessels and/or razor bumps. I do trim the hair from my testicles with a hair trimmer sometimes, but im still concerned about them. Anyway, there's no blisters or extreme pain but i would like to get tested to ease my mind, but the problem for me is the wait. 4-6 months before i would have to test for herpes? I won't be able to wait that long plus i may have another sexual act. it would be condom-protected oral next time.

My question is, based on my last encounters, should i be concerned about testing for herpes? Should i wait 4-6 long months? is there any way to test for it early?
Well, my doctor once told me that different people have different reaction on how long their body to develop the virus. But he did said 2 to 4 weeks. I think testing in 4th week you still can detect it. But maybe you should test both HSV2 IgM and IgG.

IgM can measure your recent exposure to the virus.
IgG tells you if you are definitely infected or not.

When you take the test result, ask for more information on your result before leaving the clinic. :)