Herpes or boils
Hello doctor, every time me and my boy friend have unprotected sex, I get a boil right afterward. The next morining. It only happens when we have sex. At least it looks like a boil, pus comes out of it when it bursts. I turns really red and it is really irritating. Is this herpes or a STD? Why is it happening right after sex? Is it him or me?
Not a STD concern.
I was wondering how long after a boil pops can u have sex
This happens to me too after masturbating been though I've been celibate 6-7 years and limited boyfriends.
you need to wait until the skin is healed to resume having sex. boils are open portals into the body for bacteria and you don't want to make them worse or further irritate them. you also don't want to pass that bacteria to your partner!

boils in the genital area are more and more being due to MRSA. it's well worth discussing testing for MRSA with your provider if you get them frequently!

grace