How long does it take for Syphilis to cure?
It has been over 2 weeks now since I had 3 shots one per week for 3 weeks. I am still experiencing symptoms, still have a high temperature, cold sweating and head aches. I am worried now and need some advice. I was told that I needed to wait until 3 months before I tested again or see the doctor. Should I go back and see my doctor or should I wait until the 3 months has elapse? I am sure that treating syphilis is not a quick fix, how long will this take or could this take for me to be completely cure? I believe I have had this disease for some time now (5 yrs or more)  and just started treatment so I am thinking that it will take sometime for treatment to start working and for me to start feeling better.
it's most helpful when you just keep adding to your original post as we ask in our read before posting post on the forum.

these are normal reactions to the treatment for syphilis. they will go away soon.

grace
Feel better soon :/
Thank you guys.