How soon after contracting STD do symptoms appear
I had unprotected oral sex two days ago -- both giving and receiving.  The follwoing moring when I woke up, I had a sore throat.  It's now been two days and my throat is still sore.  I am also feeling slightly irritated in the vaginal area.  I'm not sure if I am just freaking out because I was so careless, or if there is reallly no reason to be concerned.  I will likely go get tested for STDs, but how long should I wait.  If I have contracted something, will it show up after 3 days?  What STDs are transmitted orally?
hi. im in the same position as you, i think that i have been geting itch around my genetles, but i dont know if its my imagination or not.i got tested on friday and i need to wait for 2 weeks, am cracking up as i have a son and a girllfriend, it was a stupid 1 night thing.you can get clymidia from oral sex
Im not a doctor But my extensive reading here, tells me NO. The only thing you can catch oraly is HSV-1 orally. I think the risk factors are Way low for anything else orally. Usually 4 months for hiv test to bring pos, and 4 to 5 weeks is safe for the rest 95008. But there again im not a doctor.