I need help determining what this is
Recently I started have sex, with a condom. My lymph nodes on the area where my leg meets my pelvis has started swelling and then would go away and then would swell. I one day notice on my pelvis that I had a small pimple like bump, which I couldn't really tell what color it was. It one day, I guess popped yesterday when I was in the shower. I didn't notice any puss but it started slightly bleeding for a while. It was oozing for a little at first and then it just bleed very very slightly (that I would only have to take a tissue and dabb it every so often). Today, there is no crust or anything on it, just looks like a little broken skin. I am really nervous and don't what this possibly might be.
See a Dr, he/she would have to determine if you have a swollen node and would have to look at anything else.