I need help. rashes appear!
I had sex with a csw on 14 apr which is 10 days from exposure.  From few days ago(7 days from exposure), my chest neck and arms appear pimple/rashes and it is getting more. i am worried i am infected by hiv/stds. can anyone tell me why are those rashes and pimples appear? previously there is no outbreak of pimples or rashes before on my body. i am worried i am infected. Btw i have no symptoms of fever,flu,joint/muscle pain.

My question:
1) what causes those pimple and rashes?
2) Am i in the risk of getting stds?
1. You would have to see a Dr, they would not be a symptoms of a STD
2. Was sex protected or unprotected?
It was protected. And can you explain my rash/pimple is not std? Those pimple look like blisters and it does not itch. And I also gotten a mild sore throat and have been coughing for a few days already. Please enlighten me, I'm getting HIV/std test on 1 month mark, is it conclusive?
Protected sex really is not a risk for STD's. That reason and because any "rash" associated with a STD does not happen where you are getting a rash.