I took 2 pills of azithromycin 500mg in one shot for chlamydia. it's been a week and i still the symptoms. how long does it take to clear?
I was just found out i had Chlamydia and HPV. the doctor gave me 2 azithromycin 500 mg 8 days ago. I still feel the itching and burning sensation. I havent had sex in 8 days.  I was wondering if it is normanl to feel these symptoms even though i took the treatment. my husband and i took the pill together and we havent had sex. I want to make sure we both test negative before we have it.
Wait it out just a little longer. If the problem persists over the weekend, then I would say you should probably consult with your doctor again on Monday, and maybe another dose of Azithromycin should be prescribed. Azithromycin should be effective in clearing the infection.

However, were there any other tests done to rule out other STDs? (Like Gonorrhea, Syphilis, etc.)