I took my antibiotics wrong :(
About 4 days ago I was diagnosed with Chlamydia. The dr prescribed me with azithromycin 4 tabs of 250mg & me I wasnt thinking and took one tab, one a day the same time a day. So today was my last day and I realized I took the medication wrong because I was sapposed to take all four pills at the same time. Will this effect my treatment and if it does, what other options do I have?
It might.  But honestly you just should call your doctor and tell him.  He would know better.  It might help clear up the infection a little but if it needed all four at the same time, I am guessing that it needs a strong dose at once.  Call your doctor ASAP.  It's not a big deal, Chlamydia goes away with the right medication so either way you will get rid of it, maybe you will just have to take another prescription.  but please consult a doctor ASAP