Identify these bumps
I've had these bumps on my penis for about a year now.  At first, I thought they were just clogged pores or something from poor hygiene as they seemed to come and go between washes.. however, I've come to realize that they are fairly permanent now and don't seem to be changing.

They don't itch, burn, or provide and discomfort (aside from the obvious mental stress).  They look more like skin tags than bumps (as they poke out kind of far and have a skinny stalk and a dome top that is bigger than the stalk).

I've not had a partner since they started appearing and before that I had a partner (to whom I was loyal to for over 3 years).

I'm definitely going to see a doctor and see what they say, but I could use any help as I won't be able to see him for another week or two.  I've searched every STD I can think of and nothing looks like these.  They look like papules except they are exactly the same color as the tip of my penis.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2q80nlx.jpg
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

these actually sound like normal bumps. certainly getting them checked out is the best thing to do. molluscum and warts can hang around like this but your description of things sounds like normal genital skin more than anything.

grace