Infection on pennis of a 5 yrs old boy.
Hello, My son is of 5 yrs old. I found at the end of foreskin of pennis small cist (water bubble) kind of thing, it is since last one month. Some time he feels mild itching, no burning during urination and no pain in effected area. I applied Mupirocin ointment externally and given antibiotic Amoxycillin for 5 days on advise of a general doctor, no improvement. Now I applying Mometasone furoate USP ointment and giving anti allergic tonic Avil since 7 days on advice of one dermatologist but till now no improvement found. Should he continue with the same medicines? What may be the cause of such symptom? Please advice with good medication.
Thank u.
Return to the Dr, this has nothing to do with a STD and any medication should be given by a Dr.

I grew up a poverish unsantiary childhood, kids don't think of this.  Make sure the boy is clean down there.  I (uncircumsized) didn't begin to fully pull back my skin until the age of 9 or 10.  If he is uncircumsized try to wash that part too or teach him how.  

Re-read what vance told you about medication.