Irritated Testicles
Hi Dr, thanks in advance for your help. This is my story.
Just over 2 years ago while working in Singapore I had a huge drunken night out and ended up bringing a sex worker back to my room. We didn't have and protection so I didn't want to have sex but there was lots of genital to genital contact, I don't think there was any penetration.
About a week to two later I started to feel an irritation around and under my testicles, there were no other symptoms but around the same time I also had a head cold. I saw a Dr and he gave me antibiotics for the common STD's that didn't help. I later tested negative to  chlamydia and gonorrhea. I tried steroid creams and anti fungal creams and tablets. The irritation comes and goes from day to day and even week to week. Sometimes I think one of the treatments has sorted it out only for it to return.
Do you think this is STD related? Or do you have any other suggestions?
Thank you
I don't think this is STD related issue. Irritation is normally fungial. And if it was something like herpes or HPV is would not come and go.