Irritation Near Vagina from rough sex or from wearing tight underwear or something else!
on the 12th of november i had felt alittle irritated feeling near my vagina so after school i had checked my vagina out and found out that u had mini bumps between my vagina and anal(butt hole).i was so scared if i had caught anything and still is scared ,but anyway like a week ago i had rough sex and was wondering can that be the reason why i have this irritation like bumps!plus on that day i had  wore some tight underwear i had for years and when i had took a shower i had gently cleaned the area where the mini bumps were!after taking a shower i had seen that the bumps had went away where u cant really see them!but when i had wore another underwear that i had for years the bumps came back!today on the 14th of november i had told the nurse and she said that it was mostly be a irritation most likely because i was wearing tight underwear those days!but im still not sure!can it be from rough sex that i had about a week ago or from my tight underwear or from sumthin else!oh and i forgot to tell all of u that my partner was protected(used a condom)!

what can it be!

please notify me when u see this forum ASAP!
i get checked quite often and i have nothing. i wear thong underwear which can cause more bacteria than normal underwear. and sometimes when i shave down there i will get lil bumps that kind of look like pimples and r bright red. but i had those checked out b4 when i had one and the doc said its just
from razor burn and ingrown hairs and also from tight or silk and lace underwear. i would try wearing mainly cotton undies which allow the vagina to breathe a lil easier and if u shave than make sure u have a good razor.
hey my name is anna ,
about 3 weeks ago i had hardd sex and it was fantastic but the problem is a week later i had so much irritation around my vagina , but it was on the sides and about a week later it stopped but today the itch came back but this time inside my vagina where my hole is :S
and now im worried if its anything bad :'(
plus my boyfreind used a condom , and he never had sex with another girl except me :'( and im 15 yrs old btw and im rlly scared :'(