Is This Genital Herpes?????
I just recently lost my virginity on saturday during these activities I performed oral sex (using a condom) and engaged in other foreplay (receiving oral) I later ended up engaging in penetration sex which lasted for a pitful 40 seconds (possiblly less) tuesday i decided to not wear any underwear in some jeans fairly dirty jeans of mine i was in a rush and didnt have any clean clothes. At work I noticed a irritating burning sensation but nothing itchy  i figured the lent in my jeans were irritating my vagina so i went home bathed in warm water and put on clean underwear and clean clothes

later tht night i looked inside of my vagina and it was nearly swollen shut by the morni.ng it had gone down alot but was still irritated and swollen. I began researching my symptoms online and wound up looking at herpes the only problem with tht is i dont have any open lesions or puss only a little bit of discharge tht is similar to chunky baby spitup my vagina and the discharge has absolutle has NO SMELL its acually the freshest is been in a while

out of a 10 I would give the pain I was feeling the first day a 5 the second day i would give it a 3-4 and this morning it was a 2-3 until i started examining it which ofcourse irritated it a little bit my vagina isnt any more red/pink than it usually is

I even had my older  sister look inside of my vagina and she said she didnt see anything tht looked like herpes

My vaginal hopening is just pretty swollen on both sides what could this be? thankyou....btw i have a check up on tuesday
answered on herpes. follow up there.