Is there an HIV risk?
I mad a stupid decision by having sex with an Escort, who works out of her house.  She was very trashy and definitely looked like damaged goods. We kissed a little before, I still cant believe I even kissed her. I used a condom. Sex lasted about 10 minutes before, I  got turned off by the experience. So I laid back, and she started giving me oral sex for about 5 minutes, and I got up off the bed to watch her play with herself. She squirted a little bit, and then crawled by the edge of the bed to suck me with my condom on. I think both of her bands touched my penis. She licked her hand with her mouth while she was masturbating. This lasted about a minute. I never ejaculated. I guess because it was my first time with an escort and I realized it was not what it I thought it would. The money took all the fun out of it.

A day later, I had a sore throat, and a stomach ache. This could have been my nerves or some sort of STD or HIV related symptom. I started experiencing burning during urination, so aboutu 3 days after my experience I went to the clinic and got treated for an STD before the results came back. My results came back negative for what the clinic tested for: Gonnareiha  and Chlamydia. I have not had any problems since I got a shot, and took 2 antibiotics.

What are the chances/risks I am HIV + right now?

Hi liberty, your at low risk since your used protection. just put this behind you and live your life
his questions go on the hiv forum. you already have a post going there so continue to follow up there.

grace