Itch, small bumps
18 y/o male. It started with severe itching and i didnt think anything of it since im heavily into sports and sometimes get jock itch. I then decided to shave to see whats going on down there and to my surprise i see quite a few, some small white, some a tiny bit bigger red bumps. along pubic region and base of penis. Its gone on for about a month since i figured it might be just fungal or jock itch from sweating so much, id just have more showers and such. hasnt cleared up but hasnt spread to any other regions. Does not pop, does not blister. And i have poped one or two myself to see what kind of discharge it was. Seem to be a hard white waxy substance. my symptoms and the looks of it seem to match perfectly with molluscum cont. Even though its not a great thing to have, Im wondering if these symptoms do match with it from a DR. perspective.

As well i had an std test after my encounter of intercourse but still currently with same girl. have stopped all contact with her until we can figure out what it is, as well she has been updating me with anything new on her. Nothing has changed from normal for her.
Bumps can be many things and often not STD realted, but you would have to see a Dr for proper diagnosis.
Yes, i am for sure going to see my GP and possible dermatologist.