Itchy red bumps around Vulva/Anus/Butt
I'm 16 years old, and a few days ago i noticed what could to be a rash of some sort, around the area of my Vulva and Anus, along with two small lines that went out a little ways on to each butt cheek.
I am really hoping this is just a rash and not a STD.

The Rash ( if it actually is one) is made of a bunch of tiny red bumps that that at first itched like crazy.
I put itch relief cream like Caladryl Clear, and Cortizone 10 on the rash to stop the itching,
and after awhile ( i am not sure if it was before or after i too a shower ) some of the little red bumps (mostly around my vulva) had started to turn flaky and peel.
There is no puss, and they don't hurt.
The bumps around my anus, and the lines of dots that go on to my butt cheeks however, are still there.

I had sex with a guy a few days before this rash showed up, he was using a condom, but it broke.
My period had just started at the time, so I don't think i could be pregnant from that.
When i first noticed the "rash," the first thing i thought was that it could be an STD, but when i frantically searched the internet for symptoms and pictures of STDs, nothing seemed to match.
I haven't Ruled out STDs yet though.

The only other thing I can think of that could have caused this, is from the night before the rash.
That night ( a few days after i had had sex) i was still on my period, and was using a Pad.
It was sort of chilly in my room because my window was open, i liked the fresh air, so instead of shutting the window, I put an extra blanket on top of the other 2 or 3 i had on me.
I must have gotten too hot during the night, because when i woke up, my whole body (including my crotch area) was hot and sweaty.

I will post a picture(s) of the rash, I'm sure if pictures of genitals are supposed to by censored or not, so i will just censor them anyways.

Also I have a red papule type thing on my upper leg, right under my butt, It's like one of those big red zits that you get that hurt when you touch them, and are not supposed to pop.
I tried to pop it anyways, and it acted just like one of those zits, no puss came out, but a little clear liquid did.
It has also some what healed too.
but i will put a picture of it before i popped it up too, just to make sure.

I really hope this is all just a rash,

Thank you so much
i hope i can get this figured out

We do not look at pictures here. You need to see a Dr because a rash can be from so many different things.