Little painless white bumps in mouth.
Hi all, please help me.
About a week ago i had maybe about 3-5 small white bumps in the corners of my mouth and it was slowly going away on its own. I didnt do a complete examination of my mouth but that was all that was noticeable to me. The bumps seem to have gone away within a week but today they showed up again but the numbers seemed to had multiplied and its scaring me a whole lot. When i searched around my mouth again and looked under my tongue i noticed there were some bumps under there as well. Its painless its small and white. I did popped one before and it was like a pimple but im not to sure i want to be popping anymore of them. I started noticing the difference after i started having oral sex more often then usual with my boyfriend if that helps. Im even more scared because i thought the bumps were gone and my friends insisted in sharing drinks with me. I havent told anyone about my condition except my bf and i will be visiting planned parenthood in 2 days but im not sure if they could help me. I do have health insurance with my mom but she does not no ive been sexually active. any advice? what should i say or do with the doctor so my mom doesnt know about what has happend? i dont want to tell her until i know for sure its something worth worrying about. myself worrying is already enough stress.
See a regular Dr not PP. Not sure what it is but doubt a STD.