Lymph Node swelling
anyway, Around 1 month ago I went to my doctor about swollen lymph nodes in the back on my head and behind my left ear that I had, had for a very long time, He sent me for a CBC/FBC and some other random tests, It came back completely normal and said everything was fine.

Around 1 week later, I noticed my lymph nodes in my groin had swollen, Not to a point where they're visible but I could feel them, Two in my left side and one in my right side, They're soft-ish and seemed to have appeared after a blood blister on my Penis had turned into a scab/cut.
Could of they swollen because of this cut? the cut is nearly healed over but they're still there so should I wait till the cut heals and see if they go down or go back to my doctor?

Thanks to anyone who replies to this.
- They don't give me any pain or discomfort, I just don't like them being there
Follow up with your Dr. Nodes can swell for many reasons, most commonly for viral infections
Could you tell me, if I was to shave my lower region, and get afew cuts, could that cause them to swell?
no that isn't likely to cause this.

if you have more lymph node swelling you need to follow up on it with your provider this week. this isn't likely to be std related .

grace
I spoke to my doctor and he said the blood blister could be the cause, If my CBC/FBC results came back all clear, what could it be?
was it syphilis?