MY BFS PENIS IS PEELING
ok so iv been with my bf for 3 months and recently it started peeling we looked it up and the computer and other sourses say wrong soap, yeast ifection, eczema, etc.... it peeling and looks a lil cracked he says it dont itch but the condom lube burns it a lil im worried its an STD or something can someone pls help me cuz i feel bad i dont wanna get any thing :(
This is very typical in individuals who have developed a latex allergy. My medical recommendation is to switch to polyurethane condoms that you can buy at most major drug stores.

This is just my suggestions, and you should still consider seeing a doctor to get a more accurate assessment of what's going on with your BF.

Take care!
did you and your bf both seek out full std testing prior to starting to have sex together?

odds are this is a fungal infection going on. he needs to be seen monday and follow up on this properly.

grace
thank u we were both cheaked befor we got together i hav had him cheaked since of course it is harder with guys when it comes to looking for sertain STDS we r switching to a different brand non latex condom hopefully that will do thank u again
so did he get seen and get a proper exam?  Far more likely this is something that isn't a latex reaction.
hes getting seen this monday again it was the earlyest appt they had to do all the tests the doc did already look at it and said mostlikly a reaction or from dry sex (not enough lube ) he said also it could be a funle infection created by the soap he used  but that he should get cheaked cuz u can never be sure