Male Urethra
Ok so i've never looked inside my urethra before, i know that might be weird, but its true. anywho, after masturbation or sex i noticed my urine going in different directions other than straight (even not after masturbation or sex).so i looked to see if there was anything blocking the flow. well i have no idea what im looking at but then again i'm not sure if its normal either. its bumpy, spongy, and theres two tab like things on the bottom. it makes me wonder if i have something. theres no bumps on the outside around my genitals, and it does not hurt to pee or have sex. should i be worried or is this the normal looking male uretha?
if you ever had unprotected sex then you could have a STD, but most of the time what happens is you will have some seman dry at the tip which causes the urine to go in a different direction. it happens to me and probably most males.