STDs / STIs Community
Mouth symptom

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Mouth symptom

Hey there, so i recently got a rough patch on the inside of my cheek as if it was bitten at some point, both sides, and it hasn't healed yet and it's been like a week. I was wondering if there was any std or oral something that could cause this, cuz it is a little weird, and i have given head.
Hi and welcome.
Could be herpes but usually is on the lips. Very orally transmittable. Please go have some tests done to be safe and keep away from unprotected sex when outside a loving relationship.
Are you sure you did not bit your cheeks as i do it all the time.
i dont know if herpes because its like a line along the teeth line, and unless im biting in my sleep i dont know what it is.
this doesn't sound at all std related.  it also doesn't sound at all like oral herpes either.

if this is still there next week, be seen for a proper exam to get a better idea of what is going on.

grace
Do as grace says but the teeth marks are a sign of biting. many people do this with teeth grinding in the sleep. i used to to do it/ sleep grinding is very common