Need Clarification
Hello Doctor Hook/Hunter,

I wanted to get a clarification  about an incident that happened couple of hours back to strip club.  I went to a strip club  today and a striper approached me for giving lap dance. I took lap dance from her and during which i touched her breasts and body. She was wearing bra and g string during that act. She basically got her breast on my face but i neved kissed her nipples/lips. Then she told me that she could offer protected sex for 300$ /blow job for 200 / hand job for 100. I clearily told her that i dont want any kind of sex and so agreed to get hand job. she removed her clothing got naked . I was fully clothed and removed my pants and when my penis came out she touched it with her hands for few seconds. she want to start stroking but i stopped her not to touch. I very briefly just touched her vagina. I could feel that her  vagina was shaved. never inserted my finger into her vagina. i then used my hand for masturbation. At no point i never had any sex (oral/vaginal/anal). My lips/eyes never came in the vicnity of her genitals. WHen i was masturbating, she was fingering her genitals. I was all done and then enquied if she was healthy and did regular checkups. Before leaving she gave me hand soap  and both of used it to clean our hands.  my question is the following : Is there risk for contracting STD's/HIV by this. I did go thru the forums and confirmed that there is no risk. My only concern is that my hands touched her nipples and vagina briefly before masturbating and she did touch my penis for few seconds. Can this hand to genital touch very very briefly can cause STD's. Please clarify
If you want a Dr to answer then you have to pay and post in the Expert forum, free advice is...you did not have a risk. STD's have that name for a reason.