Oral Sex - Extreme Fatigue & More
A couple of days after giving unprotected oral sex to a someone I noticed that the soft palette in my mouth was getting sore and I could feel some tiny bumps in the same location, too small to see. I went to see a doctor and was put on Z-Pack with no improvement. The soreness has moved onto my throat. My tongue and throat feel scalded. I now experience extreme fatigue and inability to concentrate which are constant. I have much difficulty being attentive in conversations. I have a low grade fever, experience ocassional night sweats, loss of appetite and mild nausea. This has been going on for about 10 weeks now. A friend suggested yeast overgrowth in my body, but the onset of all this came on so suddenly after the oral sex event I suspect an STI or STD. What might be the cause of all this? Are there any specific tests I should have?
Did you go to Homeopathic ? . They have specific solution.  
Closing rutien meals for a week may get rid you  from it.
At this point you need continued follow up with your provider to find out what is going on.  A consult with an ENT specialist would also be in order.

grace