Oral gonorrhea risk? 90 days symptoms?
Hi.
It's been 90 days from my exposure, I performed oral sex on a male who can be infected by gonorrhea. For 80 days, There was no problem about my throat, but 10 days ago, I felt a terrible throat ache, and I saw a doctor. He said that It's pharyngitis, and gave me Amoxicillin + Clavulanic acid formy pharyngitis.
I used this drugs for a week, at 87th day, I was okay and I had no pain on my throat.
Yesterday (90 days from exp.) My throat-pain started again and it's really painful.
This is my medical story, do you think that this pains can be about oral gonorrhea or any kind of STD because of oral sex?
7-8 days ago I posted to you, this is the 2nd time, but the first time with this username. I'm really sorry, I couldn't find my first topic.
Thanks in advance.
And sorry for bad English.
I am sure you were answered and you can always get your username and password reset.

Your risk was very low, I see no reason to be concerned about a STD. If you want get an oral gonorrhea test if it will make you feel better. Or just see your Dr again.
Yes It was answered but as i said before, my pains started again and i felt afraid about it.
Thanks again. I'll see my doctor.