Oral over the summer from sex worker Terrified please help me
Hey guys, I've posted on here before about receiving oral from a sex worker back in the Philippines about 6 days ago. You guys have helped my anxiety go down about the situation. Unfortunately its starting to come back. I've been itchy down there lately, and I've noticed I've been urinating more often. When I urinate it feels like that feeling when you drink a lot of water and you don't feel like your satisfied peeing. I remember the night it happened and the next morning my penis skin was itchy, but now the itch is on the skin of my testicles. I am terrified this might be an STD or worse.

Background: For my friends bachelor party we went out drinking and all had way to much to drink. He took us to a massage parlor where I assumed it was just going to be a full body massage. The lady gave me a full massage and then went down on me, after about 20 mins she realized she couldn't get me hard, and gave up. She gave me alcohol to put on my penis after the encounter. Grace you answered my post before and told me it was low risk and shouldn't get tested unless I develop symptoms, but I'm at the point where I don't know if they're symptoms or just my anxiety.

So symptoms so far:
Frequent Urination (NO burning, NO stinging )
Itchy Skin it used to be on my shaft, but now its just the skin on my testicles

I am terrified please help me!
Not STD symptoms.
I do plan on getting tested, but its Friday today, and the walk in hours for std testing are on Monday so I would have to wait, and on top of that I would also have to wait for the results right after.
What can it be? Also when I pee the color is kinda light yellow almost like lemonade.
Probably nothing really, just anxiety.
I called in for an appointment to get tested Monday what can be conclusive after 8 days after the exposure .