Oral sex from a stripper
Ok well I haven't been able to sleep for the past couple of days because i am so worried :(
Well im 19 and for the first time i went to the strip club and i got a lap dance from a stripper who decided to give me oral i'm just so scared that i might have caught something after leaving the strip club i hauled *** to the nearest gas station and washed my penis with soap and water just cause i was so paranoid.. Like I said i'm 19 and i have never ever in my life had sex just masturbation i mean i just hate that i received oral from some stripper who's name i dont even remember, i have my whole life ahead of me and i want to have a family of my own! i've never had a sexual partner what's so ever, and i would like to receive some information regarding this incident, what are your thoughts? someone please put my mind and body at ease :((
You're worrying way to much from this very low risk exposure. If the oral was unprotected you have a very small risk of gonorrhea or NGU both can easily be cured. There's an even smaller risk of herpes or syphilis but unless you get real symptoms ie painful blisters or open sores then you've nothing to worry about. Learn from this and move on:)
Hey thanks Tony i really appreciate you taking the time to actually respond to my topic, reading your comment made me feel a little better :) maybe you are right, i might be worrying a little too much..