Oral sex from prostitute
Last month I went to Bali and did something stupid, which is now weighing on my mind.

Basically, I got drunk and ended up getting an unprotected blowjob from a street worker. I am uncircumcised and ejaculated. I have heard that they have extremely high rates of HIV in Bali, and presumably other STDs, so I am worried that i may have an exposure from this act, particularly in case she may have had some blood in her mouth etc.

I didn't have any symptoms in the first 10 days, apart from slightly aching testicles. After the first 10 days i got a bit of a cold.

Teak on the HIV forum has confirmed that this did not pose a risk for HIV. I was wondering what other STDs I may have been exposed to. I'm lead to understand that most STDs received from blowjobs can be appropriately dealt with by antibiotics treatment, so I am obviously more worried about the HIV risk and Teak's answer has given me some assurance.

What is the window period for testing for the STDs i may have caught? And is it something that is common to catch from one instance of oral sex?

Thanks in advance,

John
Oral sex is a low risk activity.
Here are testing times:
Gonorrhea-1 week (but if you have no discharge I would not worry about this)
Herpes-3 months
Syphilis-6 weeks