Pain in base of my penis
Hi im 16 and i had unprotected sex  a few days ago it was my first time and right after i started haveing pain at the base of my penis its a dull pain i have no bumps no rashes or lumps just a dull pain its been hurting for a few days now is there any reaseon why this is happening
no std causes pain right away.

since you had unprotected sex, you can follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich and ngu any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

have you had your gardasil shots yet for hpv?

in the future, only have protected sexual contact. it protects you, saves you worry, saves you testing as well is back up birth control too :)

grace
I will try to have it done but im only 16 and idk how to tell my parents with out them killing me ik i shouldt of had unprotected sex i was just in the heat if the moment but what can i do about the pain and how can i get rid of it because i heard that i could just b a strained muscle because i never used that muscle i also massterbated the night be for does that have anything to do with the pain
also we both were virgins before we did it
in most states, you have medical privacy over the age of 14.    you can call your insurance to see how they can bill it so your folks wouldn't know you had std testing done.  

be seen for the pain.

if you were both virgins, not likely this is std related at all.
Thank you that takes some of the stress off my sholders the pain is getting better its goin away slowly but sometimes when i go to the bath room my urine is white comein out but yellow in the tolite is this a sighn of something
there are non-std related infections that can occur. see your medical provider for some basic testing.
Ok thank you