Penile discharge
Dr. Hook,
I have had consistent wet feeling in my boxers/shorts for the last 15months (there are dry days, but far apart, cant really remember the last one.. yet I have never really seeing the discharge) I have had every std test completed several times in the last 12months. HSV2 being a major concern I have had that one done every month for the since July 2012. All have come back negative. The last 6 weeks I have started feeling burning during urination (mild to severe) and during ejaculation as well.

My urologists are running out of ideas..
Any help here??! I'm now full of anxiety and finding myself slumping into a depression?.

Thanks!!
Dr. Hook,

Thanks!!
Hi, i believe dr hook is in the expert forum and there is a slight charge.