Aa
A
A
Close
4801019 tn?1359349012
Penis Issue??
Well first off my name is Chris & I am a healthy 29 yr. old male from Texas & I have an issue that I would like to discuss with you & would like to receive any information on all natural treatments to my issue, so here goes. For years I have had a few flesh colored spots on my penis head but not on the rim of the head, yet they never itch, hurt or anything that could be STD related. Lately, I have been told by a doctor that practices alternative medicine has said that I have a yeast issue externally & systematically as well that maybe causing my issue. I take Probiotics once a day, try to stay away from sweets & other stuff that maybe the issue that I am having. Also, my penis itches behind the head from time to time & when I go to urinate it burns sometimes but I have been checked for STD's by my doctor & said I don't have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphillis or any other STD that he said could be the cause, anyways; plus he gave me a prescription for Nystatin which he said it could be Balanitis: I need help & I have enclosed a few pictures so you can get an idea of what I am talking bout. I would love to hear some alternative ideas on this issue to treat or cure it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here is a link to the picture:

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/JesusIsLord28/media/Picture1_zps90b57029.jpg.html
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1. We don't look at pictures
2.  This is not a STD and you posted in the STD forum
3. Try the dermatology forum

The King has risen
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources