Penis glans red and peeling

A few weeks ago I had sex with a condom (latex) and i noticed each time I had sex my penis glans only would have a red rash and appear wrinkly. At first I thought it could be fungal or bacterial infection but I've tried creams for both with no results. Now i realize the redness may be because the top layer of skin is peeling - there are no other symptoms. Could this be due to irritation from latex condoms? Or perhaps eczema? How long will it take for the top layer of skin to grow back completely - I'm worried that this is permanent! Help!
Here is a picture of the peeling and redness
http://tinypic.com/r/14dop5f/8
Could be a reaction to the latex. Ive heard this reaction before. Sometimes there are spermicides inside that cause an allergy. Also this can happen from a change in your skins pH from the latex. Normal flora grow out of control. If this is what is is, fungal cream would be needed.
If your worried, see a doc for some tests.
Thank you for your reply! I've had this for a couple of weeks already but it hasn't healed...I'm just wondering how long it should take for the peeled areas to regenerate skin
Not sure