Penis itch right after sex
I had protected sex with a csw. Both the oral and vaginal were protected. I was not that into it so during the intercourse, I became a little soft not all the way though. I noticed that as this happened the condom was not as tight so it went up a little. I immediately pulled it down and continued. It just rose a little bur it never came fully off and I removed it and did not ejaculate from this encounter. I just removed the condom and stopped and put my clothes on and left. My concern is that my penis itched a lot immediately after but went away on its own. I've noticed that sometimes when I masturbate without much excitement it can itch very similarly as well. I'm an uncircumcised straight male.  Any input is appreciated.
Hi, the itch after most likely from the condom lube or may have contained spermcides.
You had protected but there would be a risk for herpes and syphilis. Testing usually is only recommended if you have a regular partner.
thanks for the input. I haven't had any symptoms for either of those stds so its strange....
Low risk activity