Possibility of catching STD from touching others genitals?
On the way home from the local bar and buzzed I walked into an adult bookstore and sat in a booth to watch a movie.  As I was getting into the movie I noticed a penis come through the glory hole, not being completely with It I begin to jerk the guy off for about 20 seconds and he just left.  I never touched my self with that hand.  He was flaccid the whole time and As far as I remember there was  no fluid present.  Once I sobered up I realized what I had done and the anxiety kicked in.  After 10 days I had HIV, HIV DNA, syphilis, ghonorea, HEP B & C, chlamydia and herpes 2 all came back negative.  I retested all except for HIV DNA after 5 weeks from incident.  I don't think I have any symptoms except the the anxiety and those came back negative.  At what point can a feel that the test are conclusive and move on with my life.  Is there any possibility I may have caught some sort of HPV from this incident?  Thanks for any help.
Hi, you did not have any risk for any std.
What about risk of catching herpes?
The skin and the hands are to thick to allow the virus to enter.
What about hang nails or dry and cracked skin on top of hands.  Like I had mentioned I didn't notice any fluid can the virus just live on the skin?.  I keep reading that a breakout would happen in a few weeks but other than anxiety causing me to notice things I probably wouldn't think twice about pimples and bumps.  this is driving me crazy.
Nothing to be concerned about.