Possibly STD
I have a swollen lymph node on the ride groin and an open sore on the right labia majora. It is not painful but itches and gets irritated when rubbed against my underwear. It is small inside with a white yellow appearance in the middle (opening) and red around. I also have a prickly pain in my hands and feet and a sort of itchy throat and I bring up a dark yellow sometimes brown mucus from my throat. I aslo have headache. Is this an STD. I had have unprotected sex  4 times one week ago and 6 months ago I had sex with my then boyfriend and the condom broke. Help?
Any unprotected encounter unless you know for a fact(by testing) partner does not have a STD puts you at risk. Symptoms are not of a STD, but testing would be wise and also seeing a Dr for your current symptoms.
Turned out to be an ingrown hair doctor told me to apply an antibiotic ointment to it that's all. I got tested and I am HIV negative