Potential exposure to STDs need expert advise please!
I've been in a stead relationship for 2 years and was STD free. I recently had a risky encounter on June 28. The girl performed oral sex, unprotected. She said she was clean of course and had no visible sores on her mouth/lips. The episode was brief and I am feeling awful and ashamed for what I did.  In my panic I went in and got a full panel STD test done 10 days after potential exposure at LabCorp-Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes 1/2, Syphilis, and HIV tests came out all negative. The questions I have are, after doing some research I may have tested too soon for some STDs, should I test again? It has been 5 weeks now and I haven't experienced any out-breaks, lesions, sores, rashes, or painful urinations, nothing except a tingling feeling at the tip of my penis which came and went for about 2 weeks.  In your expert advice do you think it is safe for me to have unprotected sex with partner again given my situation? Looking for answers, please help.
Hi and welcome. Since you have a regular partner even a low risk is worth testing for. Below is post exposure.
Syphilis-----------6 weeks
herpes-------------3 months
HIV not a risk