Pus-filled giant bump on labia majora
Two days ago a bump appeared on my labia majora. It has grown in size to about a centimeter in diameter and is filled with pus and it painful. I do not want to pop it because I am afraid of scarring. It appears to be either a large zit, a cyst, infected hair follicle, or a blister. It may or may not be an STD. I am sexually active.

Some history:
I am prone to cysts. I have been having cysts since before I became sexually active, but I have never gotten one so close to the surface of the skin. I had a similar bump that comes and goes as far as inflammation goes. It has since cleared up all together with no scar. My ob-gyn said upon examination that it was an infected hair follicle, and the myriad of STD tests yielded all negative results. Since then though I have had unprotected sex.
This sounds like a cyst or boil.  I am sorry its in the place it is - that has to really hurt.

I would get this checked by a doctor.  You might need an antibiotic to get rid of whatever bacteria is causing this.  Have them culture it to make sure it isn't MRSA, which is a particular kind of staph that only responds to a few antibiotics.

Aj
OMG i pretty much have the same thing, did you ever get the result of what it was?
I have to wait at urgent care tomorrow to have mine looked at.

I only have one partner and we were both checked early in the relationship for std's and everything was negative ... but still sometimes you can never be sure.
Im very sexually active. I had 2 big bumps on my labia majora a week ago. Now I noticed on one of the big bumps with 3 small blistery bumps around it. They are painful and Im so afraid to even wash with soap. Im also experiencing painful sex.
I have had these in the past and have had several. In my situation they are nothing more than an infected pore/ hair follicle (I shave mostly in that area)  I went to the Dr once over a particularly stubborn one and my Dr. ended up lancing it *wince. She said that little cuts or simply not wearing underwear or showering after intercourse can cause such annoyances. I do have a scar or two because of them which is inevitable, if they get out of control and get to deep.

I've found that they either go away or burst on their own (thankfully only because of friction cause by pants rather than in the middle of intimacy :-s) I usually wait until there is an obvious weak point and use a sterilized sewing needle and apply a small amount of pressure which is relatively painless and the release of pressure and insecurity of thinking "oh god, I hope they don't notice!" was well worth it. Just my two cents. if you find anytihng else out please respond as this is still something that i am looking into, which is what lead me to this post