Aa
A
A
Close
Question about Risks in Swinger Clubs....?
Hi, thanks very much for this forum, its extremely informative. I was wondering if you could clarify something for me - I'm going on holidays soon in Europe, and intend to visit a couple of swinger clubs - I've visited before, but always just watched, as I'm a bit paranoid about STDs - but this time I'd like to participate a bit more. So if you could tell me what the risks are in the following, and if they're actual risks or just theoretical risks, I'd be very grateful:
  1)   Mutual masturbation - fingering a woman, or being masturbated by a woman - no risk?
  2)   Kissing - what are the risks, and would the fact that the woman may have been giving other guys unprotected oral that evening create any further risks?
  3)  Receiving unprotected oral sex - what are the risks?
  4)  Sex with a condom - assuming the condom doesn't break or fall off, are there any risks?
       Once again, thanks very much for your forum,
          Dublinmale
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1331558 tn?1317691287
1. No risk at all.
2. Kissing is no risk however it may be a possibility if she may have performed oral sex with the other men present.
3.Unprotected oral is low risk for stds however not a no risk situation. You may get gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes.
4. Absolutely no risk of stds when wearing a condom. If it did break, you and the recipient would know for the condom breaks wide open.

Stay safe and have a good time abroad!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources