Question about Risks in Swinger Clubs....?
Hi, thanks very much for this forum, its extremely informative. I was wondering if you could clarify something for me - I'm going on holidays soon in Europe, and intend to visit a couple of swinger clubs - I've visited before, but always just watched, as I'm a bit paranoid about STDs - but this time I'd like to participate a bit more. So if you could tell me what the risks are in the following, and if they're actual risks or just theoretical risks, I'd be very grateful:
  1)   Mutual masturbation - fingering a woman, or being masturbated by a woman - no risk?
  2)   Kissing - what are the risks, and would the fact that the woman may have been giving other guys unprotected oral that evening create any further risks?
  3)  Receiving unprotected oral sex - what are the risks?
  4)  Sex with a condom - assuming the condom doesn't break or fall off, are there any risks?
       Once again, thanks very much for your forum,
          Dublinmale
1. No risk at all.
2. Kissing is no risk however it may be a possibility if she may have performed oral sex with the other men present.
3.Unprotected oral is low risk for stds however not a no risk situation. You may get gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes.
4. Absolutely no risk of stds when wearing a condom. If it did break, you and the recipient would know for the condom breaks wide open.

Stay safe and have a good time abroad!