RPR 1:2 WHILE PREGNANT; 1:4 POSTPARTUM
When I was pregnant I had the routine blood work done and the doctor told me my RPR had come back 1:2 but he said everything was ok so I didn't think much of it. Last Friday I had a physical and the doctor told me my RPR was not 1:4 and I mentioned that it had come back reactive before and that I thought everything was ok. Could it be that I have syphilis or is it a false-positive?

I have also been reading that the test could come back as false-positive if I've had a history of liver disease. I have had Hepatitis twice when I was 3 and 7.

If it turns out to be a false-positive is it like TB where once it's positive once it will always show up as positive?

Now if it turns out that it was in fact positive, is a 1:4 considered extremely dangerous?
Once as it is positive (if you ever had syphilis) it will always be positive, but the number will go down over time. With the number going up i find this strange.

best advice is to follow up with your Dr and have another test done.
i just wanna ask, what does 1:1 means for rpr test? bcause mine is 1:1 rpr positive