Aa
A
A
Close
Rash / Blisters / Itchy blots on glans
I just now noticed red blots all over my glans, they are barely visible when the penis is soft ( I don't know the term in english) but when erect they are more clear. I have recently had sex without a condom (she is on the pill) but she has not had unprotected sex with other men. I believe i have noticed something similar if not the same, before, but now there is also a wound-ish type of rash on my glans that looks like a rope burn or scrape wound. The last time I saw those spots i was worried but they went away very quickly. I assumed these would too but then I noticed the wound or whatever you should call it and it got me worried. It itches a bit when the foreskin is over the glans and I rub it. It is not painful but very worrying. If you are a licensed doctor I am comfortable with sending you a picture if my description is unsatisfying. Please reply quickly!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You would have to see a Dr, this can be many things and often not STD related. But only a Dr would be able to tell you what they are.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources