Red spots in mouth
Hi I just hooked up with a woman about last week and she appeared to be healthy... however 4 days after the fact... I began to have a soar throat and a little red blotches in my mouth mostly on the roof of my mouth and tounge... and a few grey spots that looked like kankers but they don't hurt... however my tounge is getting more n more sensitive... I have had mild headaches but they went away... but the red spots seem to becomming more n more.  I don't really notice a fever... and I'm curious just what could be wrong with me... is it a STD or could it be something else?

(the red dots are very very small like a pencil mark but there is also many veins that run through my mouth that im noticing that are red as well)
does not sound like a STD, but what does "hooked up" mean? I have heard people use that term to describe making out, I always used it meaning sex.