Res spots on the penis head -Go On and OFF
About 8 weeks ago, while having sex with my girlfriend (we don't use a condom), I somehow injured the tip of my penis. There were no lesions or anything visible from it or anything, just an intermittent dull pain in the tip once in a while. I still occasionally get that pain, or I least I think it is.

A few days later, I noticed a slight burning sensation on the head of my penis during sex with her, and afterwards, noticed that the entire head, and the interior foreskin, was all bright red and covered in tiny red dots. There was no noticeable pain or itching from it, but it did seem much more sensitive than usual.

By the second day, most of the redness had gone and I had some skin flakes forming. By the third day, it had cleared up a bit more. I saw a doctor then, and he said to just forget about it. Probably friction or allergic reaction to soap or something. Doesn't look like herpes. After a couple more days, it was pretty much looking normal again.

I realized though, that masturbating or sex with a condom did cause an increase in redness and sensitivity (red blotches on the head, some tiny, some larger, looked like bruising where the blood rises to just beneath the skin), that would clear up over a couple to three days. Again, painless, no itch, but worrisome. Gradually though, the redness that would occur after cumming would become less and less severe over time.

Three weeks later, after having sex with my girlfriend again a couple of times, the redness came back almost as bad as the first time, but not quite. I went back to the clinic (different doctor this time) and he also said that it didn't look anything like herpes. Again, probably just friction or allergy. Just keep clean and dry. (I HAVE been keeping clean, but never more than towel-dried my glans before. Never had a problem with it either.)

The same pattern. Redness went away except for when I masturbated or had sex with a condom, but it was never as red as when I had condomless sex with my girlfriend. This time too, the redness that would come after cumming would gradually become less and less severe each time.

I even tried experimenting a little and tried to masturbate on the shaft but with no friction on the head at all. Still though, a few minutes later, the head would be covered in red blotches. Friction or no friction didn't seem to make a difference. I figured that I had ruptured some blood vessels or something and that it hasn't healed yet. (And I still occasionally get pain, which I am almost sure is the same as the pain from a few days before this all started.)

Had sex with my girlfriend once a day a couple weeks later (penis was looking healthy and fine - almost no remnants of red spots at all) and after three days, AGAIN, the head got all red with blotchiness. (This time, I decided to shower immediately after sex with her every time, but it didn't seem to make a difference.)

Now it's been a while since I've had condomless sex with her adn it seems much better again, (though not completely). For two months now, it's been getting red, getting better, getting red, getting better, etc... Just when I think I'm cured, it comes back (though never as bad as when I'm with my girlfriend).

There's nothing at all on the web that I could find these symptoms for. Not one picture of herpes comes very close to this. I have no blisters, no pain, no real itching (no more than usual anyway), no oozing of fluids, etc. Just these red blotches or tiny spots on the tip of my penis that keep coming back, and most of it goes away after a couple of days. No pus from the urethra. I've read that herpes can have very different symptoms for everybody, but could this be herpes??? Coming back and going away so quickly? Brought on by ejaculating? Lasting this long? I've read that a yeast infection wouldn't go away like this either, so what in the world could it be?

Please help me out. I don't know what to do, and I hope it's not herpes, but whatever it is, I'd like it to stop!
Sounds like some kind of irritation, but since it has been going on for so long it's time to see a Dr about this.