Rocephin after broken condom
Hello

I am gay man and I had sex with another man. The condom broke during sex and i did not notice until I pulled it out. the anal sex lasted for about 5 mins. I have access to Rocephin and doxycycline. The exposure happened 2 days ago. Should i get a shot and take pills now or wait? and whats the recommended dosage? I have no clue about my partner except that he wanted it raw, but I refused. sadly, the condom ended breaking.

Hi and welcome, there are waitning peroids for best test results for STD's so i would find out the time zone for each. Do not self medicate  because if you do come down with something the doctor will be at a loss for the recommended dosage. Please do not self medicate. If you got something,its already to late. Symptoms usually appear in 5 days and all are easily treatable. Hiv is a bit more difficult to come down with as it needs a specific enviornment to thrive.
You will be ok