SCARED
I'm a male.

Hey there! Good day to y'all!

Recently after 5 months of waiting I took a test on everything to be sure that I didn't get anything bad from my last encounter with a girl. Sadly I didn't use a protection.

So, I took tests 5 months after the encounter. Everything came back negative and I was glad.

Recently I had a oral thrush (I had it also BEFORE I took tests, but different like dots in cheek). Nothing serious just two bumps inside the cheek, but Now after 2 months I have little thrush spot (a little little leason, white, maybe because of dead skin over it) on my lower lip and just a spot, like bump on my upper lip but inside. It's small, but still worries me.

Therefore my question is. Can it be something STD related? ( I had smth similar before tests - 2 bumps in the cheek like stomatitis, but not on the lip, and on the lip it's a bit white, but you can take that of.)

Take into account that I eat A LOT of fruits and vegetables - grapefruits, oranges, apples, cabbage, carrots. Maybe it's because of them.

So, please. Help me. I'm really going to appreciate it. God bless!
5 month test is valid for everything. You do not have a STD and symptoms are not STD related.