STDs / STIs Community
STD Risk

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

STD Risk

Greetings,

I can't seem to ease myself, I'm worried about what happened just a few hours ago. I had sex with a high class sex worker, it was protected. She gave me a condom to use.

So she gave me a blowjob and we had a vaginal sexual intercourse -- I had a condom on at all times during the blowjob and during the vaginal sex. Although as we had no lube just before the vaginal intercourse she fingered herself so she could use her vaginal secretions as lube.. Then she gave me a blowjob again with the condom on. Towards the end, she pulled out the condom and gave me a handjob.

Now after all this, when I was taking a shower in my room I realized whilst I was cleaning my penis with soap that there was a tingling pain sensation on the bottom of my shaft (the bottom part of the shaft where it touches the testicles). After close examination I noticed that there was redness and what looks like to be a second degree abrasion because it hurts like an open wound when I touch it, so it must have been caused by friction... I'm worried that that part (bottom shaft touching the testicles) may have not been covered by the condom and could have led me to receive HIV or STDs if she had any (because of the abrasion).

What are the chances of an STD or HIV getting through?

Do I need to get tested for STDs after 12 weeks and a 24 week mark to ease my mind?

Thanks.
You did not have a risk.